claudastar

Just a place to hang out. Some of my rantings may have to do with: my two seeing eye dogs Claudia-who is retired, and Star, my current guide. Who am I? and General thoughts from day to day.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why Salvation?

What is a Christian? What is the big deal if I am saved or not? Is Heaven for real? Will my life be easier?
These are just a few questions we will discuss here. Additional questions welcome. If you ask it, I will do whatever I can to answer. I'm not going to force you to believe... but i'll do whatever I can to help you believe. I'll pray for you.... pray that God opens your mind, and heart. At the end of each comment I submit I will post a prayer you can pray to become a Christian.

remember: This is not a place to flame Christianity, or other's beliefs. All comments... whether you agree with me or not... need to be stated in a curteious manner, please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, this is a neat place to hang out. >These are the end times and Heaven is real. God is the owner, and he bought me with the sacrifice of His own/only son's life. How can I do less for him than to give Him all of me after all He has done for me?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006  
Blogger jen said...

this is true! What right do we have to question God? What right do we have to doubt Him? If we don't believe He is real, what hope do we have? I would hate to be someone who is in the world... they don't know what's coming! But how do we tell them what's coming if they don't care?

Thursday, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home