claudastar

Just a place to hang out. Some of my rantings may have to do with: my two seeing eye dogs Claudia-who is retired, and Star, my current guide. Who am I? and General thoughts from day to day.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I’ve Really Got to Stop This!

Sigh Well, I’ve been convicted! What is going on? Why have I not been writing in this blog? Truth is… I have no excuse!

Filing season is finally over! YEA! Talk about busy! I did some overtime… but not a lot. And, I think Jeremy really enjoyed… or enjoys his job also!

What an answer to prayer! I can’t believe how good God is… we fail so many times and He just keeps on blessing! Of course, I ask for forgiveness… but I am not worthy.

Speaking of God… it still boggles my mind how people don’t belie. They go on with there lives like He’s not there… they don’t care or don’t want to follow Him. Why?

Then, someone put my blog as objectionable content… hey, I’m not going to stop thanking God for all he’s done. If you think that’s objectional … I’m not going to apologize! Smile I am a child of the KING! I have hope for my future! Do you? If not… here’s what you can do.

Jesus Christ is the prophesied Messiah, the Son of the Living God. He was born of a Virgin, had the body of a human… was God in the Flesh. He is the Lamb of God. He was crucified by roman soldiers, but the grave couldn’t hold him! He rose on the third day, stayed on this earth for forty days… and arose into Heaven. He is now sitting at the right hand of the father Good. But he didn’t leave us when he went to Heaven. He braught the Holy Spirit… the Comfort… to believers.

Why do we believe? Because he shed his blood so we may live eternally. He performed miracles when He was on earth… but you know what? He is still performing them! Smile And… we haven’t seen the last of him. He’s coming back to get all true believers some day soon! And, Praise God… I’ll be one of them! Will you?

If you don’t know Christ, pray this prayer.

Lord God. I know I am a sinner. I know my life is worthless without you. Lord, I believe you died for my sins. I believe you rose again on the third day and are now sitting along side your father… on his right side… interceding on my behalf. Lord, I want to be one of your children. Bring me into your family. Be my guide… my friend… my elder brother… for the rest of my life! Lord, I thank you for doing this and I believe you have done it by faith. It is in your matchless name I pray. Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home